The DBPR has implemented a new online system. EVERYONE who has a license will need to Re-Register on the DBPR site to have access to their personal account. If you’d like assistance, we can take care of this for you for $50 for the first license and $10 for each additional license in the state of Florida. If you’d like to complete the process yourself, here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
Pick your profession (construction industry), and then click the registration button.
A new window will open.
· Enter your name (as it appears on your license)
· Enter your email address (this will be your username) it will also be where your temporary password will be sent.
· Answer one of three ‘secret’ questions:
1. Mother’s maiden name
2. Where you were born
3. Street where you grew up
4. Or you can create your own question.
· Enter the randomly generated letters at the bottom (security thing)
At that time, an email will be sent to you with a temporary password that IS case sensitive.
You can then hit the ‘return’ button and go back to the login page.
· Enter your username (email address) and password.
· You will be taken to a page where you can then create your own password.
Now you’re logged in.
But here’s the crazy part. Now you have to tell them which licenses are YOURS!!
· Click on: Link an Existing License to My Account
· Choose your profession (construction)
· Choose your specialty (CGC, CPC, CFC, etc.)
· Enter only the NUMERIC portion of your license
· Click on Next
You’ll then be prompted to enter your SSN and another of those random security things.
It will then allow you to add the license number to your account.
* You will need to repeat this process for all licenses. *
Once these steps are complete, you can now click on your license to do maintenance options:
· Address change
· Change of status from Active to Inactive
· View CEU credits
Feeling overwhelmed? We are more than happy to help you with this process. Contact us and we will get this off your to-do list immediately.