As of today, March 30th, all Facebook business pages will be converted to Timeline. There are a lot of new features that are incorporated to the Timeline and overall will allow users to access past posts a lot easier than previous pages. Read on for some of our favorite features:
- Admin Panel: The area at the top of the page makes it easier to see updates that you need to respond to. You will need to click on "Updates by others" to see some of them. You can also see new "likes" easier, so you can welcome them by name.
- Cover Photo: This prominent photo allows you to choose a unique image to boldly express what your page is all about. There are differences between personal Timelines and page Timelines, so what you know about personal Timelines may not necessarily apply to the page one.
- Milestone: Now you are able to pinpoint an exact date of a special occurrence. These special dates will be accessible via a special list.
- Private Messages: Pages still aren’t able to send messages, but if they choose to allow their fans to message the page then admins will be able to privately respond as the page.
- Highlighted Applications: Admins can choose what page information is highlighted by adding the box to the top of the page. They can also drag and drop to choose the order.
There are many more features to be excited about. We found this article that we think is worth sharing <Click here to read more.>
As always, many people do not like the change. We believe this to be a step in the right direction. Stay tuned and we will continue to provide you with up-to-date information about these changes. Use them to your advantage!